By : Maulina
IX RSBI 2
· The Ingredients Needed:
1. 8 Eggs
2. 200 gr Sugar
3. 1 tablespoon of ovalet
4. 1 vanilla extract
5. 200 gr flour
6. 100 gr butter, melted
· The Equipment Needed:
1. Mixer with whisk attachment
3. Large baking dish
4. Big can
5. Wooden skewer
7. Plate, spoon, and knife
· The Steps:
1. Turn on oven, and set your oven to 180°C
2. Place the eggs into the mixer and mix them. After that, add sugar and vanilla extract. Continue to mix for a few minutes until expand.
3. Add flour and slowly sift it into the mixture. Mix them until smooth.
4. Add melted butter, and mix slowly until evenly.
5. After that, pour the batter into a large baking dish that has been oiled butter before.
6. Place the dough into the oven, and wait for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Insert a wooden skewer into the centre of the cake for test the cake to see it is ready. The cake is ready when the skewer comes out free of batter. Now set it aside to cool before removing it from the pan.
8. Finally, slice the cake with a knife and serve the cake on a plate.